Louisiana Legislative Women's Caucus Foundation
About Louisiana Legislative Women's Caucus Foundation
The Louisiana Legislative Women’s Caucus Foundation’s mission is: “To prepare and develop women leaders in Louisiana to be significant contributors and achievers in society.”
WHO WE ARE
The Louisiana Legislative Women’s Caucus Foundation is a non-profit corporation with an IRS designation of 501(c)(3). It is administered by the Louisiana Legislative Women’s Caucus, which is comprised of women legislators currently serving in the Louisiana Legislature.
The Foundation prides itself on encouraging women of Louisiana to uphold high levels of integrity, excellence in character, leadership and service to others and outstanding work and academic standards. We believe these factors are the primary ingredients for success for every role a woman has in her lifetime.
In 2005, the Louisiana Legislative Women’s Caucus established the Louisiana Legislative Women’s Caucus Foundation, a 501(c)(3) IRS designated organization. The Foundation’s missions are:
- To motivate, prepare and develop the next generation of women leaders through educational and leadership development services, activities and initiatives.
- To serve as the premiere voice and leading monitor of issues and policies, which impact women.
- To strengthen and promote the quality of life for Louisiana families.
- To serve as positive mentors and examples for females of all ages by publicly promoting high moral standards, self-determination, self-sufficiency and good will.
- To increase awareness of health issues and challenges which primarily impact women and seek to diminish their quality of life.
- To forge new partnerships with individuals and entities who advocate on behalf of women and their related interests.
The Foundation focuses on four program areas to fulfill its purpose-driven mission. Those areas of services are as follows:
- Youth Development and Civic Involvement
- Information Sharing & Networking
LLWCF Foundation Documents:
(New Initiative in Development)
Women’s Caucus Foundation Public Policy Leadership Retreat